2011-07-16

Cendrillon


The song tells about how the girl attends the ball to kill the prince by midnight as she had been told to by the fairy godmother. However, when the two dance together, she falls in love and hesitates, because she doesn't want to kill him. Finally the bell rings and she stabs him. The ending of the song tells about the moment after he was stabbed and not yet dead: they both hope the moment would last forever, because that's when they can be together. So it's an evil version of Cinderella.

Miku är GRÖN
Kaito är BLÅ
Båda är SVART

Aaa!
Aa..

It seemed like only a dream when we danced till morning
The clock ticked away with a magic ring
Fingers calling to me to escape down the stairs
Three steps at a single time to hide the dark truth

The bitter coldness of a horse drawn carriage
Dancing with clothes that would turn back into miserable rags at night

Find a stranger with a masked face
A person who whispers softly to you.
Holding onto the hilt of your sharp blade, it will cause sadness and ruin.
Orphans gather inside the castle
Each of their faces with a fake smile
The wings of an angel don't hold the answers, they will not help you to know the truth

The glass slipper, that was left behind, slowly melts into a red flame's ashes

I see that you're trembling as you wish to return home
You take a glance at the clock tower
My dancing shoes fell down a slope as I kicked them off
My fingers slowly wrapped around his neck

I tried to remedy her falling tears
All the electrifying impulses flowing through my nerves were too much

I never want the bell to ring,
I let out a cry and said goodbye,
With my knife in hand I stabbed you violently,
Even though it was a dilemma
The princess who wears a perfume that had the scent of deadly gunpowder
My mask of ice with a flaming gaze that broke, it was too much to handle

I could still feel his breathe on my skin
But it's only a dream of long ago

The silver moon it drapes her in a shimmering glow
Then she shines like the brightest stars


Rip this dress with your running legs
You no longer need to wear your crown
A quick glance into your eyes, it sparks a flame that could warm two lonely souls
There is just no satisfaction in playing the only one who is not
Able to stop your flooded eyes from flowing for now and forever

I just wish that time would stand still
I want to savour this moment for all time
I want to be able to store it away, the sound of your beautiful beating heart
This sensation fills me with joy, this wonderful warm and wet feeling
And my whole body is immobilized
It makes me feel like I'm in a fairytale
//mvh. Frida

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar